Tuesday, January 13, 2009

3rd Post...

Hmm..Has AnyOne Like My Singing..i Always Wunder..LOL..Sometimes I Would Like My Voice And Singing But Sometimes I Tink Is Unacceptable..I Wunder Y.. I Have Nt Been Trained Professionally But I SomeTimes Wunder How Will My Voice Change Fer The Beta..=/ Eva Tot Of Joining Compy But No Guts..LOL.. Only Dare To Sing In Front Of Frens..

Talking Abt Singing Infront..Wow My BMT Daes I'll Nv Forget it..OC Evening And Recruit Nite..I Sang On Stage With Thousands Of Viewers Below..LOL..The Feeling Is A Once In A lifetime..Especially When I Got To The Chorus Everyone Sang Tgt..I Was So Touched..And I Have To Realli Thank Someone Fer Making Tis Possible..My PC..2LT Tay Seck Wang..He Gave Me Encouragement To PurSue Wat I Desire..And I Would Realli Wanna Thank Him And May He Rest In Peace In E Other World..We'll All Be Missing u Sir.!

How Time Realli Flies... New Yr Passed Chinese New Yr Coming..Reaching 21..All Is Happening Too Fast..Ppl Come Ppl Go..Its Hard To Adept..Oh Well..As The Saying Goes..Life's Hard..Enjoy!! hah~!

No comments:

Post a Comment