Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2nd Post..Hmmmmmm

Well Well..2nd Post..HaHa.. Lets Write About Something Which Happened Ytd..

Went Steamboat @ Parkway..didnt realli eat as i ate at home..went to boat quay afterwards with Seow , ronnie , Malcom , bash , Ken And me~Seow's Birthdae Celebration!!! .. Ordered 1 Jug beer , 4 martell.. OMG ya..=/ haha.. Well Tis Bunch Of Gone Fucks Are Gd Drinkers..We All Plaed indian poker , some unknown card game..dai di , Big Small , 5 10 , Sing songs And Bash Even Perform Magic Cards..LOL..jus to bluff the gals..oh god..=/ I Realise My Voice Doesnt Lose To My Brother After We Sang Always By Bon Jovi...Man~.. We Stayed Till 3 @ jap1 Den Malcom And Ronnie Went Home..Camp Life SUX huh..xD Gotta book in..LMAO.. AFter Which Me , Ken , Seow , Bash WEnt To Rav..LOL..Had A Chivas Fer All.. Me Ken And Bash Order A Flaming Lambo woooooo..Seow Went Mumbo AFter The Lambo..lols!! hilarious..=/ And ytd..I Finally Prove All Wrong When i Beat Dem In Pool..wahaha.I Was Winning All e way..No Chance in Hell Dudes!!!

Finally Went Back @ 5..Had To Go Back Base To Drop Seow Off..poor ting..LOL.. And Realise I no money Go home.SMLJ lo..Luckily..Sachin Lent Me 6 Bucks..THANX Sac..hahas..Went Home Bathe Change Knock Out Till 4pm..wow..=/ Wat A Nite..

No comments:

Post a Comment