Sunday, April 19, 2009

Seriously..Its Getting Kinda Lazy To blog Now And den..LOL..y is Tis So..hmm..

Aniwaes , Did Some Fun Tings Past Weeks And Had Headaches Too..Over Some Matters..Hais~

Went Bowling Wif Ze xiang And Gang Last Sat..Won Him..But Tis Week Lost..Knn..-.-" I Wunder y..Den Went Fer Supper Fer Last Week Mac Tis Week Kuey Chap. So full!

Den Last Wed Went See F&F 4..So Kewl! the show is awesome! Mayb Its Cos Ima Racing Freak..LOL..Some Others Commented Tat Its Jus normal..Dere Were 8 Of Us Tat Went To See The Show..Me , Gladys , Hao , Ming , Mao , Xiang , Bai , Hong..After Which We WEnt Eat Ljs And Went Fer Pools..Came To Nite Time We Went To A Pub In Tanjong Pagar..Gladys "Sister" Was Dere..I Was Dragged To Stay On Becos I Knew How To Drink And Sing..Hais! Poor ME..But Den Got To Knew 2 New Frens..Ray Is The Name And Gladys "sister" , Nana...Had Fun And Boi Was i Glad I Asked My Bro Down..If Nt I Would Have Definately Gotten Wasted And Wun Be Reporting To Camp In The Morning..LOL..2 Martells..Nana Kept Asking Us To Drink..After tat She got Wasted..And Gladys Sent Her Home..So Me And My Bro Went Home And Watched The Man U vs Porto Game..Watch FH..Went To Slp..Morning Went Camp..

Oh Well..Might Be Going To Study Private School After My Army..PSB academy..wow..wunder how my life's gonna be in future..OLD LIAO!! hais! 46 daes To My Freedom!! CHEERS TO ORD! 1 more ting..i'll be going DBLO on my ORD date..which is the 5th of june..anione interested can give me a holla or sms ya...haha..celebrate the party~CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment