Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAPPI CNY TO ALLL..

okie..Firstly, I wanna Sae A Belated Happi CNY To All..Too Busy To Blog..Cos All The Preparation..

1st Dae Ended Quite Nice..Went To Many Many relative Hse..Ang Bao~~~ hahaha!! Was Driving ThroughOut!! And Its Tiring..=x.. Morning Went To My Maternal Grandma Side To Eat..@ abt 1115HRs..Stayed Till 1230HRs And Went Home After Tat Fer A Short While..

Den came My Uncle James And Er Gu , They Were All Eating While I Smsed And Msn Wif Baby..Oh Ya..Was Also Smsing Wif Her Whole DAE..Missed Her So Much..Cant Wait To See Her..Give Her 1 Bear Hug..=x And Face Washing Salivas All Over..

After tat,@1330Hrs , we Head Off To My GrandUncle Hse at Hougang Mall Area..Prayed To Many Many deities , Wishing Fer a Beta New Yr..Wif Lots Of Excitments Wif Frens , Bros , Sis , Family And My Beloved Mily..And May My Family Fortune Turn Fer A Beta Tis Yr..Hope My Bro Noes How To Tink Already..Its Never Too Late To Turn A New Leaf..We may fail Nt Once Nt Twice but If We Learn And Nv To Go Back , Its Nt Too Late..Back To The Hse..Plaed Wif Zhu Zhu , Tu Tu And 1 more forgot..=x 3 naughty girls..So Easily Jealous..Bring 2 up to sofa 1 late bring up..start to fight..So Intense And They Were fighting ON Me..my God..=x Had To Carry Dem And separate Dem To Prevent Further More Fighting..If Nt I'll Get Bite Too..HAHA..Yes They Are Dogs..=/ Had A Couple Of Foto Of Dem..SO CUTE~! i'll Try To Post If Possible..Nt At The Moment..

After Tat Abt 1530Hrs Went To SengKang Visit My Grand Aunts..Yi Por And Gim Por And Gu Gong And Ah Yan(auntie but young @ heart and age la hor.=x)..lol..Had Some Chats Drank Some Water Took Red Packet Den Ah Gwen Call Me Ask Us Where Are We..They Waiting Outside Our Hse..LOL..wtf..=x no One Informed Us They Coming So Early..But Told Dem Go Back First..Cos 1 more place Visit..

Left @ 1700Hrs Back To Hougang Area..Another GrandUncle Hse..GOT Baby To SEE!!..HAHA..I Love Babies.So Adorable..=DD Left @ 1830Hrs Back To Home..Use Com Awhile..Smsed Wif mily Till Slpt..And I Can Even Reply W/o Noeing Wat i Type..LOl..WOW..=x

Woke Up At 10+ Gamble Wif My Cousins Awhile..Den Watch Show Till 1+am..Den Kai call Me Sae Xiang Got Place Gamble..=DD my Mind Was Like..FINALLY!!..HAHA..Went Wif My Dad And Kai..Went To MingHui's Hse To Gamble..Plaed Bj..Won Like $100+..lols! But Split Wif My Dad..Den Finish @ 0600 Came Back Blog Den Go Slp Ler.!!

And 1 More ting I Wanna Show u All..Might Wan Take a Look..quite Touching..
http://www.dayswithmyfather.com/#/1
Jus Scroll Down Once Finish Reading..Some Dun Have Wrds..But Jus Read..=)) Enjoy..Gd Nite..Gd Luck To All Gambling..=DD

Last But Nt Least..Baby..I Love You Love Love Love you..Muacks..

No comments:

Post a Comment